WIN an exclusive break in Nottinghamshire
1. A Grand Tour for Two
Create your very own Grand Tour on a cultural break exploring Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire.
The Grand Tour is a new cultural experience launching in summer 2015, and we’re offering one lucky winner the chance to take part in the tour, encompassing stately homes, modern art and classic masterpieces.
Visitors are invited to emulate the European adventures of the aristocracy in the 17th and 18th centuries, creating their own Grand Tour to enjoy the landscapes, country houses, gardens, cities and towns of both counties.
It’s the perfect excuse to book a short break to catch up on the area’s rich cultural history and landscapes – including both privately-owned works that have not been seen in public before and specially commissioned exhibitions.
For more information please visit http://www.thegrandtour.uk.com/ (but enter our competition below first!)
Our prize includes:
- Friday 3rd July Tour of the Joseph Wright Institute including the Joseph Wright Gallery and Study Room at Derby Museum, and refreshments in the Coffee House at the Museum for two.
- Two exclusive tickets on Friday 3rd July to Nottingham Contemporary’s VIP opening night of The Grand Tour exhibition.
- Friday 3rd July overnight stay and dinner at Harts Hotel for two.
- Saturday 4th July. Celebrate the opening of the exhibition at The Harley Gallery on the prestigious Welbeck Estate with A Grand Feast hosted The School of Artisan Food on the same estate. An exclusive and much sought-after event comprising a grand feast which will bring back to life the long forgotten dishes and intriguing food and drink combinations encountered by the grand tourists.
- Saturday 4th July overnight stay at Ye Olde Bell Hotel for two.
- Entry to Chatsworth House and Gardens on Sunday 5th July to experience The Grand Tour exhibition for two.
2. A Sherwood Forest Cycling Extravaganza including Raleigh bikes!
Win a cycling weekend away in historic Sherwood Forest. Staying in luxury in a Forest Holidays wood cabin and enjoying some idyllic cycling at Sherwood Pines Forest Park on your own his & hers Raleigh mountain bikes. You will sure to come back and make the most of a free annual Discovery Pass or Sherwood Pines which gets you free parking including other great benefits.
Our prize includes:
- A 3 night weekend self-catering break in a two bedroom Silver Birch cabin (sleeping up to 4 people) at Sherwood Forest with Forest Holidays. The luxury cabin is complete with a hot tub, fully equipped kitchen, a master bedroom with ensuite and a twin room, with soaring floor to ceiling windows with stunning views of Sherwood Forest.
- His and hers mountain bikes, Talus 1.0. The TALUS 1.0 is possibly Raleigh’s best entry level MTB to date. Featuring a lightweight aluminium frame matched to a Shimano 18-speed gearset, it is ready to handle the daily commute or the weekend off road ride.
- An annual Discovery Pass for Sherwood Pines, get free parking for a year plus other great benefits at one of Sherwood Forest’s leading attractions.
3. Game, set, match for a tennis themed weekend in Nottingham for two
Stay the weekend this summer in Nottinghamshire and make the most of two world class tennis tournaments in one location. Enjoy double the action and double the drama with a brand new women’s WTA International accompanying the return of the men’s ATP 250 tournament to the Nottingham Tennis Centre.
To celebrate the return of the Aegon Open Nottingham, we are giving one lucky prize-winner the chance to win a VIP weekend break in the city including two tickets to the Mens ATP Aegon final and an luxurious overnight stay.
The package includes:
- 2 x tickets for the final of the Mens ATP at the Aegon Open Nottingham on 27th June 2015
- 2 x Babolat rackets, balls and a tennis bag
- Evening meal for two with wine at The Larder on Goosegate
- Overnight stay at The De Vere Orchard Hotel close to the Nottingham Tennis Centre
4. Enjoy a tasty brew in Nottingham - win a VIP beer festival stay!
No other beer festival in the world gives you the opportunity to sample as many draught cask conditioned beers than the Robin Hood Beer & Cider Festival in the grounds of a famous castle! Enjoy a brew or two at Nottingham Castle with tickets for two to the festival and an overnight stay in a boutique hotel accompanied by an Indian banquet for dinner and a VIP tour and lunch the following day.
Our prize includes:
- 2 x tickets for Robin Hood Beer & Cider Festival on Saturday 10th October 2015 courtesy of CAMRA
- Overnight stay for two at Nottingham’s boutique hotel, the St James
- Evening meal for two at The Calcutta Club Indian restaurant, dining fit for the Maharajas of India
- Private VIP city tour of Nottingham for two with award winning tour guide Ezekial Bone, as Robin Hood himself
- Sunday lunch at the historic Cross Keys, a haven for real ales, craft beers and locally produced food
Please click here to read our terms and conditions.
This competition is now closed.