Give us feedback on our website and be entered into a free prize draw to win a Nottinghamshire themed hamper full of foodie delights. Our short survey should take no more than a couple of minutes. Complete Survey.
Only one email address per entry for the Nottinghamshire themed hamper prize draw, the winner will be selected at random. Terms and conditions apply and can be obtained via email from email@example.com.
Your Travel Planner
Welcome to the travel planner. Use this tool to save details of accommodation, events, places to eat and things to see & do in Nottinghamshire
To add an item to your planner click the relevant button
Thursday 13 - Sunday 16 July 2017
Look out for:
- Artists, designers and makers demonstrating and exhibiting a wide range of skills and techniques with work produced in all the painting mediums along with ceramics, textiles, precious metals and stone, wood, metal and clay.
- Demonstrations and workshops with well known artists - included with admission.
- Festival Marquee programme of demonstrations by this year’s celebrity artists - tickets will be available.
- Guest artists, meet renowned practitioners - included with admission.
- Illustrated presentations by leading photographers - included with admission.
- Test and try areas in the Art and Craft Materials Marquee.
- Show offers and a huge range of art and craft products.
- Retail and trade stands from the photographic sector.
The stunning 17th Century Country House is set within three acres of mature gardens within a...0.9 miles away
This popular family owned establishment is an up to date version of the traditional English...3.1 miles away
The Copper Cafe is newly opened in Mapperley Nottingham set amidst the bustling shopping...4 miles away
TRADITIONAL MULTI-ROOM PUB AND REAL ALE HAVEN IN MAPPERLEY TOP
The Bread & Bitter was...4.07 miles away
A GEM OF A PUB IN THE MIDDLE OF GEDLING
The Willowbrook has built up a fine reputation as a...5 miles away
A Magpie Brewery tap, the Doctor’s Orders is Nottingham’s first micropub – a cosy one room free...5.11 miles away
Located in the shadows of the magnificent Shipstone’s Brewery, The Lion Inn at New Basford in...5.44 miles away
Serving the usual delicious treats, cakes, fresh coffee and hot food, Homemade Cafe is the perfect...5.63 miles away
EUROPEAN STYLE BAR AND NOTTINGHAM'S BEST INDEPENDENT MUSIC VENUE
THE FOREST TAVERN
The...5.7 miles away
CLASSIC NOTTINGHAM PUB WITH A STRONG REPUTATION
The Lincolnshire Poacher has been part of...5.8 miles away
The Pudding Pantry brings together 3 friends with an insatiable desire to provide the kind of food...6.12 miles away
For a road trip of America in just one venue, don’t miss Coast to Coast American Restaurant & Bar....6.12 miles away
Eat All You Want for One Set Price at COSMO Nottingham - Authentic World Kitchen
With more...6.13 miles away
Bric Bar & Kitchen specializes in exceptional English food and delicious cocktails. Serving modern...6.14 miles away
Welcome to the world of the Curious...
We are inventors, explorers, creators and pioneers,...6.14 miles away
Bistrot Pierre’s ‘raison d’être’ is great value French cooking and seasonal menus. We like to...6.17 miles away