Give us feedback on our website and be entered into a free prize draw to win a Nottinghamshire themed hamper full of foodie delights. Our short survey should take no more than a couple of minutes. Complete Survey.
Only one email address per entry for the Nottinghamshire themed hamper prize draw, the winner will be selected at random. Terms and conditions apply and can be obtained via email from email@example.com.
Your Travel Planner
Welcome to the travel planner. Use this tool to save details of accommodation, events, places to eat and things to see & do in Nottinghamshire
To add an item to your planner click the relevant button
Thursday 9 - Sunday 12 June 2016 from 10am - 5pm daily
Over 250 artists, photographers, craft makers and designers set in 60 acres of beautiful Nottinghamshire countryside
Look out for . . .
- Artists, designers and makers demonstrating and exhibiting a wide range of skills and techniques with work produced in all the painting mediums along with ceramics, textiles, precious metals and stone, wood, metal and clay.
- Demonstrations and workshops with well known artists - included with admission.
- Festival Marquee programme of demonstrations by this year’s celebrity artists - tickets will be available.
- Guest artists, meet renowned practitioners - included with admission.
- Illustrated presentations by leading photographers - included with admission.
- Test and try areas in the Art and Craft Materials Marquee.
- Show offers and a huge range of art and craft products.
- Retail and trade stands from the photographic sector.
- Award winners and exhibition of the 2016 The Artist and Leisure Painter Patchings Open Art Competition.
- The new Art Club of the year competition 2016 organised by The Artist and Leisure Painter, in partnership with Patchings and Jackson's Art Supplies.
- Winners from Outdoor Photographer of the year 2015 exhibition.
Advanced tickets are now on sale - click here to save £1 on the gate price
The stunning 17th Century Country House is set within three acres of mature gardens within a...0.9 miles away
The newly-opened Robin Hood (AND) Little John is a showcase for real ale and cider. Beers from...2.54 miles away
This popular family owned establishment is an up to date version of the traditional English...3.1 miles away
The Horse & Groom is still very much “the village pub”, we really want to offer a great welcome to...3.78 miles away
The Copper Cafe is newly opened in Mapperley Nottingham set amidst the bustling shopping...4 miles away
TRADITIONAL MULTI-ROOM PUB AND REAL ALE HAVEN IN MAPPERLEY TOP
The Bread & Bitter was...4.07 miles away
A GEM OF A PUB IN THE MIDDLE OF GEDLING
The Willowbrook has built up a fine reputation as a...5 miles away
Doctor’s Orders is Nottingham’s first micropub - a very small pub (just one room with seats for 24)...5.11 miles away
The Old Volunteer is the Brewery Tap for the locally based Flipside Brewery. This is a...5.32 miles away
Located in the shadows of the magnificent Shipstone’s Brewery, The Lion Inn at New Basford in...5.44 miles away
Homemade is delighted to announce the opening of it's latest venue at The Forest Pavillion...5.63 miles away
EUROPEAN STYLE BAR AND NOTTINGHAM'S BEST INDEPENDENT MUSIC VENUE
THE FOREST TAVERN
The...5.7 miles away
CLASSIC NOTTINGHAM PUB WITH A STRONG REPUTATION
The Lincolnshire Poacher has been part of...5.8 miles away
The Golden Fleece is a renowned, landmark, pub in Nottingham. Located on Mansfield Road in...5.89 miles away
From the streets of Bangkok ... To a street near you! Think fun, authentic and tasty Thai street...6.02 miles away
Part of the lively Mansfield Road pub circuit, the Peacock is a traditional pub serving real ales.6.03 miles away