Give us feedback on our website and be entered into a free prize draw to win a Nottinghamshire themed hamper full of foodie delights. Our short survey should take no more than a couple of minutes. Complete Survey.
Only one email address per entry for the Nottinghamshire themed hamper prize draw, the winner will be selected at random. Terms and conditions apply and can be obtained via email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you know Nottingham had the UK's first genuinely licensed LGBT club?
Societies and groups. . .
Nottingham has a variety of social, cultural and support services for LGBT individuals. As well as a large club, three bars and some occasional one-nighters, each July Nottingham hosts Nottinghamshire Pride, a successful festival which is completely FREE, great fun and diverse.
If you like a natter, why not go along to one of the many social groups on offer. Join a successful LGBT Youth group, an LGBT Christian group, a women’s dining group, a group for people of colour or a choice of two transgender groups.
For those into healthy physical activity there are both men’s and women’s football teams, two badminton groups, three walking/outdoor groups and two men’s health clubs and saunas. Both universities and some colleges also have LGBT societies.
A range of health-related support services are provided by The Health Shop on Broad Street and the Victoria Health Centre on Glasshouse Street.
Nottingham gay nightlife. . .
- The New Foresters pub - 18 St Anns Street, Nottingham
- The Lord Roberts pub - 24 Broad Street, Nottingham
- Propaganda bar/club - 8-10 Broadway, the Lace Market, Nottingham
- The Newmarket - 38 Lower Parliament St, Nottingham
Stay up to date with all news and events. . .
- LiNK Notts is a useful women’s e-mail list
- QT Notts group - a social network operating by e-mail
- QB is a bimonthly FREE LGBT newsletter. This can be downloaded from the Notts LGBT+ Network website
All information for LGBT visitors to Nottingham can be obtained by contacting Notts LGBT+ Network