Did you know Nottingham had the UK's first genuinely licensed LGBT club?
Societies and groups. . .
Nottingham has a variety of social, cultural and support services for LGBT individuals. As well as a large club, three bars and some occasional one-nighters, each July Nottingham hosts Nottinghamshire Pride, a successful festival which is completely FREE, great fun and diverse.
If you like a natter, why not go along to one of the many social groups on offer. Join a successful LGBT Youth group, an LGBT Christian group, a women’s dining group, a group for people of colour or a choice of two transgender groups.
For those into healthy physical activity there are both men’s and women’s football teams, two badminton groups, three walking/outdoor groups and two men’s health clubs and saunas. Both universities and some colleges also have LGBT societies.
A range of health-related support services are provided by The Health Shop on Broad Street and the Victoria Health Centre on Glasshouse Street.
Nottingham gay nightlife. . .
- The New Foresters pub - 18 St Anns Street, Nottingham
- The Lord Roberts pub - 24 Broad Street, Nottingham
- Propaganda bar/club - 8-10 Broadway, the Lace Market, Nottingham
- The Newmarket - 38 Lower Parliament St, Nottingham
Stay up to date with all news and events. . .
- LiNK Notts is a useful women’s e-mail list
- QT Notts group - a social network operating by e-mail
- QB is a bimonthly FREE LGBT newsletter. This can be downloaded from the Notts LGBT+ Network website
All information for LGBT visitors to Nottingham can be obtained by contacting Notts LGBT+ Network