Give us feedback on our website and be entered into a free prize draw to win a Nottinghamshire themed hamper full of foodie delights. Our short survey should take no more than a couple of minutes. Complete Survey.
Only one email address per entry for the Nottinghamshire themed hamper prize draw, the winner will be selected at random. Terms and conditions apply and can be obtained via email from email@example.com.
Visit Nottinghamshire and you will discover a wide range of festive markets, selling everything from local produce to hand-crafted gifts and traditional treats. Whether you are looking for delightful stocking fillers - or a bespoke piece of jewellery to thrill someone special - you will find it at one of our markets.
Of course, visiting a market is a wonderful experience in itself. Many are held in some of Nottinghamshire's most picturesque locations and as you browse the wonderful stalls make sure you treat yourself to a seasonal mince pie and mulled wine.
A full list of Nottinghamshire's Christmas markets can be found here - but here are a few of our highlights.
- Nottingham's Winter Wonderland (20th November - 10th January) is home to a traditional English market selling hand-crafted goods as well as seasonal treats.
- At Patchings Christmas Market (27th - 29th November) you will find more than 50 stalls selling items made by talented artists and crafts people.
- The magical Christmas Art and Food Market will once again take place at the Harley Gallery from 27th to 29th November. A must for both foodies and art lovers alike this event will showcase the artisan produce available at Welbeck Farm Shop and give you the chance to browse handmade goods. Visitors can also look around the artists' studios.
- Farndon Boathouse's Christmas market (12th December) is the perfect place to stock up on goodies. Enjoy a meal or drink with friends and family before browsing the market, which includes food stalls, boutiques and music.
- In December, you will find Christmas markets at Tom's Brown's Brasserie (5th December) and Riverbank (6th December).
- Over the weekend of the 4th - 6th December, visitors to Nottingham can enjoy the Craft. Design. Contemporary. Christmas craft fair at Nottingham Contemporary, showcasing the works of some of the most imaginative designers around. And just up High Pavement, the Nottingham Market pop-up shop will offer premium clothing, homeware and accessories to those wanting to make a dent in their Christmas shopping.
Nottingham Tourism Centre
Great local gift ideas are always available throughout the season at the Nottingham Tourism Centre, just off the city’s Old Market Square on Smithy Row.
Here you will find an array of artisan produce, including honey, preserves, freshly-roasted coffee and locally-milled oats and museli. This can all be hand-wrapped as a hamper.
For something truly special choose a piece of beautifully-presented Nottingham lace or if you are looking for stocking fillers for your little outlaw, you will find Robin Hood hats and costumes.
The Tourism Centre will also be open on the three Sundays leading up to Christmas.
We have a host of special offers at restaurants, bars and cafes throughout Nottinghamshire to make your money go further during your visit.
From: Friday, 1st January 2016
To: Saturday, 31st December 2016